Friday 10 November 2017

Alphabet R is for Roses



Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are on the letter R which is for Roses. 
I decided to make a Christmas card with lots of mulberry roses.


I have coloured up Tilda with little Snowy using Distressed markers, I think this has to be one of my fav Tilda stamps.


As you can see there are a lot of roses from Tuscany larges roses to little rose buds. I have added some Snowtex & Glamour Dust for that wintry glittery feel.



Hiding under flowers in a super cute Snowman charm, I have had him for ages as I couldn't quite find the right card to put him on.


Thank you for stopping by, make sure you pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & see all the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete