Tuesday 6 June 2017

New Release Hotel Resort


Good Morning,

It's new release time again over at Crafty Sentiments & this is the first of the June Release. 
This super cute rubber stamp is called Hotel Resort



I have coloured her up using distressed markers, the papers are from an old paper pad that I found & I just loved the vintage feel of the papers


I have coloured up the little dog the same colours as my little doggy Zosia ;-)


Thank you for stopping by, this stamp will be in the Crafty Sentiments shop Here from the 12th June

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Dragonflies - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter
A Perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes - 3rd Prize Winner
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an animal - Top 5

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Good luck!
    **
    I'm pleased to invite you to participate in the new challenge of Ike -
    ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist - Inspiration Photo:
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/06/ikesworld-challenges-90-winner-89.html
    It's already started today.
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card that is a beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fabulous card Emma
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, love all the bits, looks like a lot of work. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Emma, the stamp is adorable, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and gorgeous work here. I just love this.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a darling image, Emma, and I love your coloring! Fabulous embellies and great shape for the card. I'm delighted to see you playing along this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenges. Thank you. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of luscious layering! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with this make. If I could craft like this I would be in my element. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete