Wednesday 26 April 2017

Favorite Colours



Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at

Midweek Magnolias

and our theme for this fortnight is

Favorite Colours



I have coloured up Tilda with dotted boots using Copic Markers, I thought I would have a change from distressed markers.


My fav colours are Purple & Cream as I love the way they seem to complement eachother. I have distressed the edges using a Tim Holtz tool & some of the papers have been torn. 


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you pop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge & see all the goegeousness on offer from the DT. Don't forget to join in as we have a super secret prize from Magnolia Sweden up for grabs.

Hope you have a lovely day 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Spring - Top 3
Magnolia-licious Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls  - Use any Image
Pink Gem Challenge - Ribbon and/or Lace
Patties Creations - Shades of Purple


6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Emma, what a fabulous card, love the colour combo and so many wonderful embellishments. Gorgeous work. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Emma!! Chalk full of the WOW factor my friend...love the colours and embellies! Have a wonderful week Emma!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Emma! This is a beautiful card. Love how you colored Tilda! Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours thanks for playing at agoac. I have a candy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma
    yaay this Image is so so cuuutee and you coloring her so adorable love the used of the purple too
    stunning layout and stunning flowers too
    Love your adorale little girl card
    and many thanks to joining with us at Pattie`s Creations Challenge
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete