Tuesday 29 April 2014

Lets Celebrate

Good Morning,
 
When I saw the challenge at Time for Tea Designs i just knew I had to enter, I love Time for Tea Designs digi images & would love some of their rubber stamps as well.
I have used a digi called Masquerade ball for this card & I have coloured her up using Copics for her hair & Pro Markers for everything else.
 
 
 
 
The papers & sentiment are from Lili of the Valley. I have added brads to the bow & flower, I had completely forgotten i had the brads.

 
I have added stickles to her feathers but you can't really see it on the pics. The base for the card has been cut using my Cameo.
 
I will be entering this card into Time for Tea Designs April Challenge.
 
I hope you all have a great day
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is just beyond pretty. Just love the colourful pastels and the little bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and I love your sprint colors! thanks for joining the T4T April competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty. I love the colours too. Thanks so much for joining us at T4T :)

    ReplyDelete