Sunday 19 January 2014

Tilly with flowers

Good Afternoon,

Not feeling overly good today just hope I'm not coming down with something again as I've only just got rid of the last lot of colds.

I have made this card for the ABC Challenge DT Call. I have used the fab Saturated Canary Tilly stamp, this is the first Saturated Canary rubber stamp that i have bought as all the rest are digi's & I absolutely love her she is so easy to colour & very versatile.


The papers are from a craft magazine that my Mum gave me & the butterfly is one of my New purchases from Prima.

I have coloured her with Copic's for her hair & Pro Markers for the rest of her. I have used Vera Color Lilac ink to do the background. I have also added glamour dust to her skirt & wings & some fine holo glitter where the fairy dust is coming out of her fingers. It really does sparkle when you get it in the right light.


The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts & here is another pic of the beautiful butterfly.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - New Year, New Stash (Papers & Butterfly)
Crafting By Design - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
ABC Challenge - Dazzle 


Hope you are having a lovely weekend, just a shame it always seems to be over so quickly

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Super adorable image and card! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Emma. Great image and I just loooovvvveee the colour of that butterfly you have added. Thanks for entering our DT call and D is for Dazzle Challenge at ABC Challenges. Best of luck.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw it looks so pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, beautiful colour scheme. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete