Monday 4 November 2013

Tilda & her bow

Good Evening to all,

I am slowly getting use to these dark nights, at least it means I can get some more crafting done :-)
I have used the lovely Tilda with the pink bow for today's card but I have given her the Christmas treatment. I have coloured her hair with Copics & the rest with Pro Markers, I have recently found this lovely ribbon in my box of tricks which I completely forgot about until now.


 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Midweek Magnolias - Lots of Layers
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
 
Hope you have a good evening
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty. Love the whole design Emma. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete