Tuesday 13 August 2013

Happy Anniversary

Afternoon Everyone,

I was asked by our mobile coffee supplier (yes he brings lattes to the office) if i could make a card for his sisters wedding anniversary & this is what i came up with. I've used this lovely stamp from Lili of the Valley called Anniversary Surprise & i have coloured it using my promarkers, the sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.
I have added some glitter to the flowers but you can't really see it on the pictures that well. The papers are from a pad that came with a magazine & the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Occasion-ally
Wild Orchid Challenges - Anything Goes




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete