Sunday 14 July 2013

Sweet ballerina

Good Evening,

Wow we have been having some fab weather & dare i say that i think its been a tad too hot but shouldn't complain as its usually raining.
I have managed to make a few cards though as I've been a bit un-motivated since we came back from our holiday but hopefully I've gotten my mojo back.
This little card has been made using a cute Saturated Canary image called Harley & Haley, such a cute image & such fun to colour.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - 47 Celebration
Totally Gorjuss - Sweet

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love this image, well I love em all ;0)
    Thankyou for joining us girlies at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Emma, love your choice of colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete