Thursday 18 August 2016

Lets go to the Sea



Good Afternoon,

After having a bit of a bad time with my shoulder it seems to have eased slightly meaning I can get a bit of colouring done. I've been watching a lot of Distressed Ink/Marker tutorials as I never really gave my set a chance when I bought them but I have to say that I love colouring with them now.



I have coloured up Salute Tilda who I have to say I'd forgotten I'd bought, since I haven't been able to colour for a bit I decided to sort out some of my stamps & I can't believe how many I've bought & never used (hangs head in shame) lol



To make this card I have used mainly things from the July Crafteeze Collection from Noor Designs. This is a fab surprise box that you get each month & all you know is the theme, pop over to Noor for more info Here


Aren't this embellishments just so cute, love, love, love the little bottles.


Thank you for stopping by 

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge - The Dies the thing
Deep Ocean Challenge - Seaside/Beach -TOP 3
Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Emma. Love everything about it - the image which is beautifully coloured, the papers and all the embellishments, especially the little bottle of glittery sand! Really like the background you created for the sailor girl. Do the papers come as part of the collection? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole. Yes the papers came with the collection but they are part of the Maja Designs Summertime papers x

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful Emma! I love the design and your colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow........ your card is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Paradis of Magnolia Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Bianca DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the layout and your Miss Cutie - Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute and Tilda makes a darling sailor! Beautiful design. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, I so envy your coloring skills! Adorable and that pop of blue is amazing! Beautiful design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete